Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Ink
United States
Mundelein
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I've been an off and on contributor on bgg.com and rpggeek.com. I am a fan of this site and I really liked the old geekdad reviews. In the nature of those reviews, geek culture in general, and gaming with kids, I recently started a blog. To that end, I would be thrilled to get any positive feedback or constructive criticism on it. I will be posting links to my blog on this forum.

Thanks and happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ink
United States
Mundelein
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeple adventures: GenCon (blog redux)
About a week ago, after a drink and a boardgame at a meetup , many of my friends were talking about GenCon in Indianapolis. I thought about traveling to this convention for a few years but never found others interested before. This time, I managed to find a pass last minute for a discount and found a room with an old friend. I had not been to GenCon in 20 years though. Back then, it was held in Milwaukee. Would it still be a blast after all this time?

Modern Meeple Dad blog:
Www.modernmeeplewordpress.wordpress.com

This blog link has been moved to the following proper blog location on Boardgamegeek.com:

Modern Meeple blog

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ink
United States
Mundelein
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Modern Meeple Dad: The blog about games, parenting through games, and dating games
Continues at:

The current entry is: Why board or card games anyway?

Modern Meeple Dad

Thanks and Happy Gaming!

Inkwan (aka Modern Meeple Dad)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.