3 Posts

Band of Brothers: Ghost Panzer» Forums » Rules

Subject: Firing after move (assault fire) using a Panzerfaust/SATW rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
Is I right in assuming that after moving an infantry unit, I can assault fire at a tank 2 hexes away using the SATW Check modifiers?

That's what the player aid card seems to imply.....a +1 modifier if assault fire.

However, the rules text says " If this is not assault fire, the SATW check replaces the morale check"
Implying that if one uses assault fire, then one uses the usual morale check procedure.

Can anyone help clarify please?

We is doing another scenario tomorrow, and I wants to get things done as the Designer intended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mb
Quote:
Is I right in assuming that after moving an infantry unit, I can assault fire at a tank 2 hexes away using the SATW Check modifiers?

Yes

Quote:
However, the rules text says " If this is not assault fire, the SATW check replaces the morale check"

Meaning if, the unit was Op Firing for example, there is one SATW check to fire. You do NOT have to take a morale check and SATW check. However, if it is Assault Fire, the unit already had to pass a MC to move and now is taking an SATW check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
Thank you for the explanation.

We are planning to do another Space Empires session soon.

As for wargames,We alternate between GP and COH.

We look forward to more of your work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.