Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Trymore wrote:
Hey,
Is the 4 cards limit only for white cards, or for black an white, thank you

4 cards in total, black / white. Although the black cards you will 99.99% of the time play onto your board during your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hammer

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only for white cards. You may have up to six black cards, thanks to the slots on your board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hammer

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is incorrect. The rulebook clearly states that only the cards in hand need to be discarded down to four at the end of the round. The white cards are the only cards kept in hand. The black cards are kept on the board and you can have up to six throughout the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Atticus653 wrote:
This is incorrect. The rulebook clearly states that only the cards in hand need to be discarded down to four at the end of the round. The white cards are the only cards kept in hand. The black cards are kept on the board and you can have up to six throughout the game.

No. Black cards are not "kept" on player boards, they are played there. If for some reason you do not want to play a black bordered card, it remains in your hand, and counts against your hand size limit at the end of the round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hammer

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was careless with the word "kept", mostly because I've always immediately played my black cards onto my board, so in my experience they've been "kept" there, ready to be activated round after round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Atticus653 wrote:
I was careless with the word "kept", mostly because I've always immediately played my black cards onto my board, so in my experience they've been "kept" there, ready to be activated round after round.

Sure, but if your board is full, there is nothing stopping you from keeping a black card in your hand until a later round. And this black card would count against the 4-card hand limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.