Subject: Laying the groundwork to claim fraud rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously. Trump is looking for volunteers to be a "Trump Election Observer" to stop "Crooked Hillary" from "rigging" (Trump's favorite word) the election.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-elec...

Trump as President would be a non-stop constitutional crisis. He's going to try to be a constitutional crisis even in defeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's bad. It's bad bad. It's Sauron bad.sauron

He's like a combo between Berlusconi, a used-car-salesman, and a third-grader who loves farts. And his hobby is stochastic terrorism.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL

You have to make a donation to register, so even here he is trying to make money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's unverified but I've heard some of his donations are repeating and there's no way on the web site to cancel them. You have to call your credit card company and block them.

Unverified but sounds about right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know they used to call it something else when one side hired 'observers' to 'make sure people were ok to vote.'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
You know they used to call it something else when one side hired 'observers' to 'make sure people were ok to vote.'
Luxurious?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From a recent, comprehensive analysis of the "Trump Stumps" who make up his base:

Statistical analysis points instead to different significant factors that unify Trump supporters: They tend to live in homogenized, racially isolated pockets of the United States and exhibit lower levels of education.

So, whitebreds that don't have no taste for edumacation, don't think, but react, and are the populace for whom the Poll Tax was intended to block from voting. If they could only broadcast a 24 hour marathon of Monster Truck Smackdown starting on election day, the rest of us would be spared.

Anyone want to chip in some monies to buy the airtime?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The good thing about these election "observers" is that they are easily distracted by greasy foodstuffs or sounds of race cars.

Perhaps a souped up Funnel Cake vending truck with a glass-pack could wheel around election sites on November 8? Revving and deep frying, revving and deep frying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Seriously. Trump is looking for volunteers to be a "Trump Election Observer" to stop "Crooked Hillary" from "rigging" (Trump's favorite word) the election.

Uh . . . if you think candidates demanding "election observers" started with Trump, then you have quite a selective memory.

Oh, I know all about the history of observing elections. I've even been an election observer.

But it is unusual in American politics for a presidential election campaign to advertise for observers (and demand contributions for the privilege, LOL) while directly accusing the opponent of planning to fix the election.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Uh . . . if you think candidates demanding "election observers" started with Trump, then you have quite a selective memory.

The orange-tinted douche is just setting the table to excuse the drubbing in PA. Plain and simple.

I expect this same farce will be soon trotted out for the other battlegrounds in which he is going to shit the bed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

You have an example then for a campaign calling for it then? Any link (or sanity) seems to be missing from your post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Poor Repubes... this election season is going to feel like several funerals, one after the other. Topped off by their most bitter enemy leading the country following the dirt hitting the lid on Donald's campaign coffin.

So sad for such a bad thing to happen to such good people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

You have an example then for a campaign calling for it then? Any link (or sanity) seems to be missing from your post

For several elections the Ds have had teams of lawyers prepared to zoom in to action in the event of voting irregularities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
actuaryesquire wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

For several elections the Ds have had teams of lawyers prepared to zoom in to action in the event of voting irregularities.
Errr, that is not what Donny is suggesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pro-tip...

This is standard ops for both parties, so nothing odd. I know several lawyers that have to be on call and ready to fly around every election - some for the Ds, some for the Rs.

So, nothing to see here, but nice try to point out the obvious and make it look extraordinary.

actuaryesquire wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Pro-tip...

This is standard ops for both parties, so nothing odd. I know several lawyers that have to be on call and ready to fly around every election - some for the Ds, some for the Rs.

So, nothing to see here, but nice try to point out the obvious and make it look extraordinary.

actuaryesquire wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

This is not recruitment of Lawyers, so it's hard to see what they are going to be doing.

I can see this going very wrong, and getting people arrested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:

Trump as President would be a non-stop constitutional crisis. He's going to try to be a constitutional crisis even in defeat.

One wonders if they will more more Election Observing, or actively trying to obstruct/suppress voters. Hmmmmm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

One wonders if they will more more Election Observing, or actively trying to obstruct/suppress voters. Hmmmmm
NO, but I think they may well demand their "authority" is respected (as "official" election observers), and that they can examine how people are voting. Either by directly watching or examining ballot boxes (verifying the count).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Pro-tip...

actuaryesquire wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

And election observers are also standard. I have been one. The main difference is the Snake Oil Salesman has no ground game, so rather than appointing local campaign volunteers as observers, he needs to find them another way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
actuaryesquire wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Pro-tip...

actuaryesquire wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

And election observers are also standard. I have been one. The main difference is the Snake Oil Salesman has no ground game, so rather than appointing local campaign volunteers as observers, he needs to find them another way.

I think the rhetoric is different too. Both/all parties have observers, generally an agreed upon parity who are from my experience polite and unobtrusive. Trumo seems to be broadcasting it as more of a beligerant enforcer role, which is the danger. Having an R observer at each polling station in general is NBD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Pro-tip...

actuaryesquire wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

This is not recruitment of Lawyers, so it's hard to see what they are going to be doing.

I was just referring to the poster's claim that Dem's line-up lawyers for election monitoring.

The OrangeRug's intimations are definitely for intimidation, not standard practices by lawyers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Pro-tip...

actuaryesquire wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

I was just referring to the poster's claim that Dem's line-up lawyers for election monitoring.

The OrangeRug's intimations are definitely for intimidation, not standard practices by lawyers.

Sorry I misunderstood.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:

So there's no election fraud?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

The tone of your post implies you think there is. I await your evidence of massive election fraud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

"In Dreams"

A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
Tiptoes to my room every night
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
"Go to sleep. Everything is all right."

I close my eyes, Then I drift away
Into the magic night. I softly say
A silent prayer like dreamers do.
Then I fall asleep to dream My dreams of you.

In dreams I walk with you. In dreams I talk to you.
In dreams you're mine. All of the time we're together
In dreams, In dreams.

But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone.
I can't help it, I can't help it, if I cry.
I remember that you said goodbye.

It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams
Only in dreams In beautiful dreams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.