Cover Me» Forums » General

Subject: Rules before Spiel 2016 ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any chance to see the rules posted here on BGG or to have a link, before Spiel begins ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Delme
Belgium
Ramsel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately we won't make Spiel 2016. We originally decided to use 9 different models and alter them to create the 162 unique model cards we needed. Last year we changed our plans and decided to create 162 really unique cards. This isn't going as fast as planned and we didn't want to rush the game so we would have sloppy artwork.

I'll also post a forum topic as soon as we know more about the future development. It also could become a Kickstarter, but to be honest we are a little bit afraid as a small company it has become a very competitive world and it is already decided the game will be released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tdelme wrote:
Unfortunately we won't make Spiel 2016. We originally decided to use 9 different models and alter them to create the 162 unique model cards we needed. Last year we changed our plans and decided to create 162 really unique cards. This isn't going as fast as planned and we didn't want to rush the game so we would have sloppy artwork.

I'll also post a forum topic as soon as we know more about the future development. It also could become a Kickstarter, but to be honest we are a little bit afraid as a small company it has become a very competitive world and it is already decided the game will be released.

Sorry for you to here that.
I wish you the best for this upcoming project !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.