Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zenvious
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is correct, but wanted to reconfirm.

When you discover a system, it becomes connected to the system your scout came from via the space lane it took.

Then, should the space lane and system become unoccupied by any ships (they warped away, were destroyed or whatever), the system and its lane REMAIN connected but are a floating system waiting to be connected up.

That is to say, they are not removed from the board, shuffled back into the "disk deck" etc...

This is correct right? I feel I was confused by the "remove unoccupied, unconnected Star-Lanes" rule in the book, and felt it applied to the systems as well (which i felt didn't make a lot of sense).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arrrh Sounds right to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zenvious
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
:arrrh: Sounds right to me.

Ty John Snow! Apparently you do know some things! :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
Yes, you only removed unoccupied space lanes, but not systems. If a floating system gets destroyed and the space lane is left, it gets removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gale Force Nine LLC
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That’s correct. It’s only when you have an unoccupied Space Lane that you remove it from the table. If you have an unoccupied Floating System, it stays on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.