C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I made a new geeklist about games in which real-life science drives gameplay:

Favourite accurate SCIENCE games

There are some suggestions from me already in there, but I'm really looking for more entries.
Please contribute if you have any ideas!

Here is some of the text from the header:
Quote:
Board games that are marketed as 'educational' are often not terribly good -- classically, these would often be simple trivia or role and move games with an educational theme tacked on. In short: games you wouldn't actually want to play for their gameplay.
But, in the golden age of modern board games, there are now of course good science-themed games, where the science itself drives the gameplay. The aim of this list is to collect the best of these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bios: Megafauna
Dominant Species
CO₂

The above titles might be worth considering for your geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! If you like, you can add them to the list yourself. Otherwise I'll look into them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.