Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Feldaan
United States
Urbana
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance we could get high res files of the player mats? I'd like to create some custom neoprene player mats to use that implement the dice tracker spots as well for my group, picked up two base games and the 5-1 expansion at the gencon charity auction and it's a hit with my group

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Feldaan,

That's a great request, but a hard one. It's one I've strongly considered for ADAPT as it takes off in the future, so to give that up to public use early is a little risky. Shoot... what do others think?

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KeeperoftheGate wrote:
Feldaan,

That's a great request, but a hard one. It's one I've strongly considered for ADAPT as it takes off in the future, so to give that up to public use early is a little risky. Shoot... what do others think?

John

Well, the mats are ultimately optional.
And the folding ones are pretty problematic.
I mean, I might buy a higher quality mat if you sold them.
I'm also not likely to print one, even if you released the files.

Shrug?
It's not like the files will let people play the game, it'll just help people to pimp their copies easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That doesn't really answer the question. It's not an issue of releasing the file, it's an issue of allowing people to pre-produce a product I might produce. : P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam van Geuns
msg tools
I ended up scanning the player mats, printing out new ones and laminating them as the folded up ones wouldn't sit flat moving the cards about in the end.

I guess being BGG people might end up making customized ones in the future anyway that people could print out, no reason not to beat them to it yourself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh goodness, no beating intended. Just have a family to feed. : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.