Stefan D
United Kingdom
Brislington
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,
I am a science teacher who has just started working at a new school thei Easter past. This school is in a SIGNIFICANTLY more disadvantaged area than my last school and also has nowhere near the budget either (and by nowhere near, i mean there is none!)

Now i started and ran a fairly successful chess and games club before, the school was able to buy boards etc and it was really great having the kids involved.

I would like to do the same at my new school and am wondering if there are any rogue chess sets (or games) going spare out there that people wouldn't mind donating. ideally, i am after about 4/5 sets or so to begin with.

I posted a similar thread a little while ago before the summer break and some people suggested setting up a gofundme page to raise some funds.

So, since i have a bit more time, I DID!

gofund.me/2jnkxbks

If anyone can spare anything at all to help me get to our goal i will be exceptionally grateful, as i would be for suggestions for games to pick up after chess is sorted! (students are 9-16 years old)

Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.