$30.00
Thomas Gunn
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Hi, new user registered user here. I've used the sight on and off to look up games and finally made an account to catalog my games to easily share what I have with others.

One functionality I thought would be in the personal collection was a view of some details of the list of games i own, number of players and game length being the main ones I was interested in. I can see that by going to the main page for that game but what I want was a quick way to see what games I have that will play X number of people and how long that game would take. Is that something that could be easy to add to the column option on that list? It has to be in the overall database from what I could tell.

It there is some other easy way to do this that I'm missing because I'm new with this site, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Kenny Dorham || Trompeta Toccata || Whistle Stop || Una Mas
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iangunn wrote:
One functionality I thought would be in the personal collection was a view of some details of the list of games i own, number of players and game length being the main ones I was interested in.

Try this: http://bggview.retrobox.eu/view.html?username=iangunn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iangunn wrote:
One functionality I thought would be in the personal collection was a view of some details of the list of games i own, number of players and game length being the main ones I was interested in.

The number of players and playing time are not in the collection data. However you can use the advanced search and specify that the search is to be done on your collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Die drei ??? und der geheimnisvolle
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
herace wrote:
The number of players and playing time are not in the collection data.

They are if you export your collection to a CSV, so a spreadsheet wiz should be able to search 'n' sort using them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
herace wrote:
The number of players and playing time are not in the collection data.

They are if you export your collection to a CSV, so a spreadsheet wiz should be able to search 'n' sort using them.

Thanks for that correction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Wach
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
Sphere wrote:

Thanks! Just what i needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.