Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Burgess
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I have two questions regarding the attached photo:

1) What does the value of the number 9 represent for my opponent? It doesn't seem to tie to any number or value that I can see.

2) Where would I find the information to this question without asking here? I searched all over and never saw an explanation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards remaining in deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's the number of cards in their deck that haven't been dealt yet. When you click on your opponents deck, you'll see 5 more cards then that number, because the cards in their current hand are also included. When you click on your deck, it will only show the cards that haven't been dealt, because you can already see what is in your hand.

The hidden information shown to you doesn't reflect the actual deck order. But if you're opponents deck shows '0', when you click on it you'll see their current hand because it shows you all the cards that haven't been revealed yet, and since there aren't any left in the deck, you know all of those cards will be in their next hand.

When your deck is shows 5 or less, you can also know what cards will be in your next hand. This is useful information to you at various times when playing the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Burgess
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.