6 Posts

Troyes» Forums » General

Subject: Where can you buy the new reprint in Europe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Turl
msg tools
Hi there,

Wanting this game...but haven't seen it in any of the boardgame stores for pre-order here in England.
Anyone know when/where it will get released here in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
St-Bruno-de-Montarville (Near Montreal)
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The reprint has been delayed, from an initial street date around June 2016, to somewhere more around September 2016 (or maybe even October) from the last news I read on the subject. That's is probably why you don't see it anywhere for pre-order as it is the same here in Canada (only one place offer it for pre-order that I am aware of). So I think you'll still have to wait a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
Cadiz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tunachunk wrote:
Hi there,

Wanting this game...but haven't seen it in any of the boardgame stores for pre-order here in England.

I've asked the same question several times in different platforms including FB. As far as I'm concerned no EU pre order is currently available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Almilcar wrote:
tunachunk wrote:
Hi there,

I've asked the same question several times in different platforms including FB. As far as I'm concerned no EU pre order is currently available.

That's a shame, I also wanna buy Troyes =/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Rebel.pl, Polish edition is expected to reach the stores later in September. For most games they are producing all the prints together, so I guess the English/international one will be available around the same date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Norris
United States
Fincastle
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Answers:

Troyes has finished production!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.