Zaubertrank der vier Elemente» Forums » General

Subject: Rules before Spiel 2016 ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any chance to see the rules posted here on BGG or to have a link, before Spiel begins ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rene' Puttin
Germany
Heinsberg
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment, the publisher wants to keep the rules secret until the fair. Sorry!
But I can provide some additional information on how the game works which I was also allowed to publish on the German website of our local boardgame meeting: http://zocken.tus-porselen.de/wordpress/index.php/Zaubertran....

At the start of the game a magic hexagon consisting of discs is laid out. The discs consist of three groups with different values - incredients, kitchen tools and magic tools - and each belong to one of the four elements. The aim of the players is to collect those magic discs. The disks with a higher value can only be taken if one has already taken enough incredients of the corresponding element already.

The players move four figures on the hexagon. Each figure belongs to one element but not any player. Meaning each player can move any figure and collect neighbouring disks of the corresponding element with it. A tactic element is that figures which cannot collect any discs by a normal move can jump to magical portal.

Once in a game a player can hypnotise his predecessor and force him to move a specific figure and thereby generate a very profitable move for himself.

Additional to the points the players get for their collected discs they can gather power stones for sets of incedients, kitchen tools or magic tools.

Experienced players can use two additional modules of the game, which introduce secret mission cards and four special discs.

I hope that this information gives you some more insight into the game.

Regards,

Rene'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.