Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hand Limit: We start the game with a hand of 7 cards. The turn starts with drawing a card - which takes me over the card limit. Do I discard 1 card before drawing, or right after, or at the end of my turn?

Pillage action card: Do I get to draw as many cards as I discard, or can I discard 0 and draw 4? When does the hand limit of 7 cards take effect - immediately or only at each Phase 1?

Extra Strength: What are valid targets? Same samurai? Any other samurai of the same player? Any samurai of any player?

Tower: Can I attack and move a samurai into/out of the tower, or is it either/or? And do armament cards (like Uma) move with the samurai?

General: Is his ability active in the turn in which he is seeded?

Attacking buildings: If my shogun attacks a mill and rolls 3 swords, is the mill destroyed at once. What about the tower (combined attacks), can it be destroyed in a single attack, or can it only take 1 damage per attack like a samurai?

Koku and samurai dependency: I have 3 koku, and a shogun in the tower. A player attacks my koku fields, destroying 1. What happens to my shogun, is he discarded? If not, can he still act (I cannot pay him in full anymore)? If I want to seed another samurai - say Ashigaru), how many koku do I need to seed first?

Unfaithful: Can you play this card (the one with "discard one bushido card") on an opponent who doesn't have a geisha in play?

Feast: Will it negate the combination ability of a general?

Woo: A player steals my Meiyo Geisha, forcing me to lose that virtue. He already has that virtue, though. What happens if his samurai (and that geisha with him) get killed/discarded? Will he have to return that virtue?

Yari die: The card template for the die shows one side with double helmets, but my (plastic die) has a blank space instead (2x spear, 2x single helmet, 2x blanks). Is that a misprinted die? Any chance for a replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.