Hide
6 Posts

Legendary: Civil War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Imprison Unregistered Superheroes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt O
msg tools
Can someone explain this scheme to me because I'm a bit confused on what happens on the "other twists" (even number twists). Do you KO a bystander for EVERY fortified city space with a villain or only if the most recently fortified space has a villain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's only one fortified space at a time. At a guess, you're reading it as putting twists on city spaces so the old space stays fortified. That's not how it works. The scheme itself, not a twist, fortifies one space then moves over to fortify the next space. Nothing is left behind in the old space and it is no longer fortified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt O
msg tools
Ooooooh. Got it! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. One space is fortified by the scheme card, not the twist. The scheme is about keeping villains out of that space, which gets harder as it moves to the right. It is NOT a watered down version of Portals to the Dark Dimension (as it's been called a couple times now), because it is about managing the city, not about beating a 7 twist timer. You can pull all 11 twists for this scheme and not lose as long as you keep the fortified space clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about when you are using the Villains board? I assume that your start with the Sewers, not the Bridge. Or do you start with the Bridge and move left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, I guess a literal interpretation would be to put the Scheme on the Bridge and then it just stays there for the whole game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.