Subject: Crystal Mastery - Mana Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The crystal mastery powered effect reads - At the end of the turn, any crystals you have spent this turn are returned to your inventory.

My question is... does this include mana tokens that you earn and spend this turn as well..

Say I power the effect of Mana Draw - Take a mana die from the source and set it to any color except gold. Gain two mana tokens of that color....
and I have some skills that provide mana tokens...

Am I allowed to keep these tokens as long as I spend them?

In other words, Are mana tokens considered crystals for the card crystal mastery?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Are mana tokens considered crystals

Mana tokens are not crystals. If they were crystals then they would be called crystals, instead of being called mana tokens. It's confusing, at first, to use the same physical components for mana tokens as for crystals. I wish they had included two different components in the box. But the answer is that they are not at all the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, sorry for the double post here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.