Subject: Crystal Mastery - Mana Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do mana tokens earned and spent during the turn count as crystals for the purposes of the powerful effect of Crystal Mastery (At the end of the turn, any crystals you have spent this turn are returned to your inventory)

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Do mana tokens earned and spent during the turn count as crystals for the purposes of the powerful effect of Crystal Mastery (At the end of the turn, any crystals you have spent this turn are returned to your inventory)

Thanks

Probably not, considering mana tokens and mana crystals are 2 different things per the rulebook. Crystals are the ones in your inventory, tokens are not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hemming
Germany
Köln
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mb
like Stephen said
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the double post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sikati
Cameroon
flag msg tools
maybe one more precision will help:

When you earn a mana token, you place it first on your personal game area where you laid the cards you play.
**It is when you choose to use this token that you put it on a card (as a pure mana)to solve the corresponding effect.

When you earn a crystal token, it is stored in your inventory.
**It is only when you choose to use this crystal that you remove the crystal from your inventory and put it on a card (as a pure mana)to solve the according effect.

note: it is no longer a crystal when it is out of your inventory.

i hope i didn't add any mystakes to what i've tried to explain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.