Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have gone ahead and purchased COH and the solo expansion.
Now, is it worth buying the Firefight Generator?
Suppose I could wait and save money but then will it still be in stock in gamestores in the near future.
So do you think buy or wait?

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Eagles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, just do it. No better time than the present and you can apparently generate solitaire missions with it as well.

DO IT.

S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree - get it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been in same thought process boat, having gone from 1st edition ATB to 2nd edition, I also have Guadalcanal, and SOS 2ND edition is on preorder. Needless to say I am a big fan of COH, but I am always trying to find different scenarios to play or design and layout my own. But it seems to me that the solo expansion along with the firefight generator gives the most bang for the buck. I will be getting both in the near future. Price of Honor should be on your radar as well, I have heard it has some of the best scenarios, and is compatible with ATB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob S.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Price of Honour is good. And has scenarios with cavalry! (And thankfully does not continue the myth and Wehrmacht propaganda that the Poles sent lancers against tanks.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.