Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Ryan
United States
Lee's Summit
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered my copy online and one of the decks was already warped when I unboxed it. I don't know if they sat out on a loading dock or something prior to delivery, but I'd love to fix them rather than return the game and have to wait weeks for a replacement. Any tips?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ann Onymous
msg tools
Same here, but both of my decks are warped, sufficiently to negatively affect play.

I'd like to know how to get this fixed too.

Or should I just contact AEG for replacements?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bakke
United States
Augusta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my game on Saturday night and the cards were fine. I left the box in the car overnight and, when I opened the box today, the plastic advancement cards were all shriveled and warped. It was very humid during the evening and I'm thinking that may have been more of a factor than the raw temperature. In any case, the game could still be played, but some of the constructed cards had some rather mutated shapes.

Does AEG have replacement advancement cards? The game has been a MAJOR hit in my group and I'd love to replace or fix the bad cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hisham Masri
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
notasockpuppet wrote:
Same here, but both of my decks are warped, sufficiently to negatively affect play.

I'd like to know how to get this fixed too.

Or should I just contact AEG for replacements?

In my experience, AEG is very good about replacing components if they are warped straight out of the box.

Otherwise, I ended up getting another set when the Texas weather decided to play Mystic Vale as well. Lets just say he's not the type of guy you invite to game night twice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwin Anciano
Philippines
flag msg tools
I had one card warped out of the box. Utterly unplayable. I tried flattening it but it won't hold at all.

Working with AEG right now to get replacements but it's a huge cost to me as i live outside the US.

I have never had a game with bad components before in the dozens of games I have bought over the years.

The acetate card concept is gimmicky and this is not really helping my opinion of it. Will probably pass on future Card Crafting Games because the risk of getting bad acetate seems quite high.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.