Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of the original kickstarter edition alog with the frankencrops and Locked and Loaded. Just wondering what the differences are and could the 1st editinion cards be used for the second edition rules? It seems to have lost the field cards in the middle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
prrt949 wrote:
I have a copy of the original kickstarter edition alog with the frankencrops and Locked and Loaded. Just wondering what the differences are and could the 1st editinion cards be used for the second edition rules? It seems to have lost the field cards in the middle

I'm posting a video on this Monday. The changes are significant, and the original edition cards won't work.

1. Almost every card has been re-written, re-balanced, some outright replaced.

2. No fields. No more getting blocked, and there are more viable strategies.

3. Re distributed the crop deck. Now there are only 40 Normal crops, 20 Frankencrops.

4. All new graphic design.

5. Some other slight rule tweaks.

The game is tighter, better balanced, more strategic, better at every player count, and more fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked the original so I may have to give this one a whirl. $15.00, I'm in.

Any plans on another Livestock ad Loaded expansion. It seemded like a good idea. I unfortunately never got that one to the table
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
prrt949 wrote:
I liked the original so I may have to give this one a whirl. $15.00, I'm in.

Any plans on another Livestock ad Loaded expansion. It seemded like a good idea. I unfortunately never got that one to the table

Thanks man!

I would LOVE to redevelop L&L as a part of my 2017 catalog. Love.

Right now I really need the base game to succeed. I made a big bet on it and these pre-orders, which generate more revenue more quickly, are critical towards keeping things going next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Gurganus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm definitely in. I've seen some of the changes and the game is better because of them.
L&L redevelop would be fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
boffotom wrote:
I'm definitely in. I've seen some of the changes and the game is better because of them.
L&L redevelop would be fantastic.

I think the animals are probably fine as is. I have some rules I'd remove to streamline. Would definitely need to rebalance and consider the weather cards.

The Farmer cards are almost there.

I'd want to use tokens instead of cards for feed tokens. And I'd want to include a bunch of new FrankenCrops to give people a way to mix and match more.

It's close. I think it'll require less work than the base game did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
prrt949 wrote:

By the way, just uploaded this video to my YouTube channel. Will upload to BGG tomorrow morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
prrt949 wrote:

As promised:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.