Hide
3 Posts

King's Forge» Forums » Rules

Subject: Silly Peddler question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Smith
msg tools
OK, the peddler says give another player 4 dice to take one and put it in your smithy tile. However it doesn't say where the dice you give are placed.

Do those go into the receiving player's smithy tile? Or do they go into his supply?
I'd guess smithy - but it would create interesting situations if the receiving player had those 4 dice in play that same turn.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan_S wrote:
OK, the peddler says give another player 4 dice to take one and put it in your smithy tile. However it doesn't say where the dice you give are placed.

Do those go into the receiving player's smithy tile? Or do they go into his supply?
I'd guess smithy - but it would create interesting situations if the receiving player had those 4 dice in play that same turn.

Thanks

The rules book has clearification on many of the cards. In fact, they go into his supply, while, as you said, the one you stole goes on the smithy tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Smith
msg tools
Thank you. I had read that and still totally managed to miss the first sentence said "to an opponents supply" :o

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.