Subject: Deluxe version - content rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do somebody know what is the precise content / cards count of deluxe version ?

When I counted cards 'Original' + Deluxe + Stretch Goals (from Kickstarter), totals didn't match box content description nor numbers showed on Kickstarter main page (www.kickstarter.com/projects/actionphasegames).

Knowing the content would help me ensure I have complete game (now and later after playing with Kodama for a few times).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Retail version

6 Trunks
65 branch cards
15 Decrees
23 Kodama cards
9 Sprout Kodama cards (these have the same back as the Kodama cards)

Deluxe adds:
4 Kodama
12 Decrees
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I have only 23 Kodama cards and 9 Sprout Cards. I'm missing 4 Kodama cards (looks like missing are #09 #18 #33 and ?#36).

Additionaly, I have...

1 Kodama meeple (1st player token)
1 Winner Card
3 Kodama tokens (not gameplay related)
13 regular (cardboard) and 13 wooden tokens

Unfortunately, very confusing content description. Plus, during Kickstarter campaign different (aditional) content was promised. I have no problem with that, but at least there should be precise counts shown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The contents in the rulebook match the retail version. The contents for the deluxe are on the kickstarter page. The counts do not match the main graphic, because we had stretch goals that add to those numbers without updating the graphic.

It is certainly strange that you would be missing those four kodama, because 33 and 36 are in the deluxe part and the other two are in the base game. It would be extremely unlikely for you to receive a copy missing exactly those four cards. However, you can still fill out the replacement form that was mentioned in the last update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.