$20.00
Josh Hernandez
msg tools
I have some clarifications about "Face of Fear" (the boost on "Storm of Souls") and "Dark Insight" (the boost on "Desperate Gambit").

Since the effect says "At the start of your next turn, add this card to your Gauge and draw a card."
Would that mean you in the following turn when you put the card into your gauge, you loose the +3 Power/Speed from the boost since it is no longer in play?

Which would mean the effect of the +3 Power/Speed is only relevant if the opponent made a strike against you in the following turn. In which case the boost would be discarded in the clean up of the strike and you would not be able to put the card into your gauge (from the effect of the boost).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
All of that is right. It sounds bad in paper, but the mind games with this one are awesome. Especially since Baelkhor has nightmarish Ultra moves. Baelkhor is in my top five and heaps of fun to play, because your opponent often has a WTF response to his life losing card drawing shenanigans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Hernandez
msg tools
Cool!
Thanks for reassurance of my interpretation.
I do get why it's worded that way, it just wasn't clear at a glance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.