Popular Tags: [View All]
Devious Devices
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

The Sharknado has landed!

Come along for this wild ride and show your support the the shark-slaying-est, city-saving-est cooperative game yet.

--- CLICK HERE TO GO TO KICKSTARTER ---

We've got lots planned for this campaign, so don't miss out. We're running until September 10 at 4pm EST.

Talk to you soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tazbro
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah.
I'm in for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
25$ shipping, I'm out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I saw the preview and decided to back as a Retailer...

...today I see the price has gone up from $299 to $325 and is only for US retailers now

Okay, so I think I'll just get one copy for my son who loves the films - but $79 with shipping (61 GBP) is too expensive for what's in the box.

That's a shame

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devious Devices
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We hear you, and we're continuing to work on it.

We've reached out to several fulfillment companies over the last few months and replies have been sparse. We encourage you to back for a buck to subscribe to the game's updates and help the game grow through community goals. If we can secure a fulfillment deal to lower the cost to your country, you'll be the first to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devious Devices
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Same with our reply to Jonas above, shipping is still something that continues to develop and evolve.

At about 4 lbs of content, there is quite a bit to ship and the game will no doubt only grow through out community goals before shipping (without us charging more for shipping). If you'd like, you can back for a buck to subscribe to the game's updates and be the first to know if/when we secure a fulfillment deal to lower the cost to your country or establish a retail level locally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping absolutely kills this. And although the project is EU friendly, there is no indication that games will ship from a Canadian hub for Canadian backers. So would Canadian shipments be coming from a US hub? If so, ouch! That kills it even more. All the big carriers charge HEINOUS fees for their 'services' (bond fees, entry preparation fees, and COD fees) which will easily add over 30 more dollars to this price. surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devious Devices
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
LJplays wrote:
Shipping absolutely kills this. And although the project is EU friendly, there is no indication that games will ship from a Canadian hub for Canadian backers. So would Canadian shipments be coming from a US hub? If so, ouch! That kills it even more. All the big carriers charge HEINOUS fees for their 'services' (bond fees, entry preparation fees, and COD fees) which will easily add over 30 more dollars to this price. surprise

As of now, while the base shipping cost is high (and we are trying hard to bring it down) all fees to backers are covered at the current cost and games will ship to Canadian backers from a Canadian hub.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devious Devices
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Good News!

By consolidating with a single fulfillment partner, we were able to lower the shipping to our backers in Canada! Now customs-friendly shipping to Canada is just $9 and games will ship from a Canadian hub.

If you are interested, just choose the new Canada-only reward level when pledging. Thanks again for your feedback and stay tuned for possible news on the EU as we continue to work with our shipper!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.