Subject: Cosmic Encounter parts needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Oberhuber
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Hello all,
I just did an inventory of the most recent edition of Cosmic Encounters and the expansions and I found I'm missing 3 pieces.

From the Core Cosmic Encounter
Tech Card Coldsleep ship
Blue "Hazard" Destiny card

From Cosmic Conflict
Plastic Black ship.

Willing to pay for these or I also have extra cards from the Cosmic Conflict expansion, Hazard cards, flares and destiny cards.

Would soooo appreciet any help!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.M. Diller
United States
North Street
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean this nicely and politely. Do people do this? How would someone have extra pieces to spare?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 3 ways to look for parts.
First, look up the Geeklist called Spare Parts Resource List. There is a new one every other year. Post your needs there.
Second, under the specific game entry, post your needs under "Wants Parts"
Third, email people who have the parts you need under "Has Parts"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
mbmbmbmbmb
jmdiller wrote:
I mean this nicely and politely. Do people do this? How would someone have extra pieces to spare?

For many years it bothered me I had 3 almost inconsequential pieces missing from one of my games. A member of this site sent them to me free of charge. I have just recently supplied two fellow gamers with some surplus On the Edge cards I had. Don't suppose you have some white Ranger dobbers from Australia http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/15033/australia do you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.