Robert Leopold
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings friends,

Somehow I ended up with two St. Petersburg cards and ZERO San Francisco Player Card (the blue-backed one). Does anyone have an extra San Francisco card and maybe need a St. Petersburg card? I looked on the have parts/want parts, but didn't see anything. I need the first edition version.

Cheers,
Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
aquabob79 wrote:
Greetings friends,

Somehow I ended up with two St. Petersburg cards and ZERO San Francisco Player Card (the blue-backed one). Does anyone have an extra San Francisco card and maybe need a St. Petersburg card? I looked on the have parts/want parts, but didn't see anything. I need the first edition version.

Cheers,
Bob

Have you contacted the publisher? If it was new, then they should replace it.

I'm sure they have some old stuff still knocking around.

I once had 12 or 15 missing cards in a brand new copy of the 3rd edition of Settlers of Catan. Mayfair had those replacement cards even though they were on the fourth edition and the fifth edition was about to be released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.