Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunstalker set would be siiiick to see painted… especially if the coloration on them was, maybe, resplendent in hues, like a Sunstalker may be at times…

Nice work, really nice work, on all of the above!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff. I especially liked that you went vibrant on the phoenix. That's excellent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tenskwa Tawa
Spain
Alicante
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love them! The DBK in particular I find amazing. And how did you do those face bases for the monsters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Styfen wrote:
TenskwaTawa wrote:
I love them! The DBK in particular I find amazing. And how did you do those face bases for the monsters?

Thank you. Because of severe personal circumstances the DBK is actually up for sale at the moment. I'm trying to work through the problems by painting/commission work, but it's proving very hard to get anywhere. (Sorry I shouldn't complain, it's nothing to do with you.)

As for the bases I sculpted some faces based on the ones in the game and ones you can get for icing and then cast molds. I then cast up a few dozen resin pieces and mix and match, blending with green stuff and traditional basing methods where appropriate.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Do you have a link to the sale? Are you allowed to put that up here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tenskwa Tawa
Spain
Alicante
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Styfen wrote:
Thank you. Because of severe personal circumstances the DBK is actually up for sale at the moment. I'm trying to work through the problems by painting/commission work, but it's proving very hard to get anywhere. (Sorry I shouldn't complain, it's nothing to do with you.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I also had a few problems last year, but thankfully they're already past me. I hope yours also will also be left behind soon .

I also love your second DBK, though I agree with you, I have the odd sensation I've seen it somewhere, but don't know where. Perhaps it was in an anime, as you said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
Lovely work! I don't play this game (I think it's pretty much the opposite of what I like in a game), but I like visiting these forums on occasion to see the painted minis

TenskwaTawa wrote:

I also love your second DBK, though I agree with you, I have the odd sensation I've seen it somewhere, but don't know where. Perhaps it was in an anime, as you said.

When anime was mentioned, the first thing that popped in my head was Guyver:
http://www.wiichat.com/forum/attachments/anime-lounge/4691d1...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XIbQY043vNc/VTDq2DbNVdI/AAAAAAAABW...
It doesn't really look that much like it though, just the horn, the exoskeleton, and the "attitude"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.