Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Claymore/ grenade question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nik Verheyen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I enter the last location in the drug hut scenario. There is 1 rifleman there screening the huts. I throw a grenade and score 4 hits. Does that kill the riflman and the 3 huts? Since explosives do harm for the entire card, I think this is right?
Same thing, no one there and I place a Claymore to kill the reinforcement soldier and the huts by the same explosion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. While I'm fairly certain grenades don't target cards, I know the huts have some note or keyword on them which requires you to target them seperately (or at the very least carry a bunch of equipment to blow them up)

Edit: I looked it up. Both are specifically addressed in the Rulebook. Explosion attacks target a hostile card, but do not spill over onto other cards. The 3 Drug Huts are used as the example of an objective which must be targeted multiple times (the example even notes that multiple kills only destroy one hut)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.