Popular Tags: [View All]
Borna Bairn
United Kingdom
Falkirk
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm a member of a fairly large and successful gaming club.
But, as anyone like me will know, things have to grow and improve.
I'm searching for an improved way for club members to organise games at the club.

Currently the club uses Facebook to organise games, but this is far from ideal as there is no 'active' alert someone wants a game and also a great many of our gamers either don't want to have or regularly check there Facebook.
This isn't going to change, so suggestions of "force them" won't be of any help.

Does anyone know of a cross platform (iOS/android) app that users could join a group and get an active alert that someone is looking for a game?
Ideally sent to their phone.
I've seen a few meeting arranging apps but have no knowledge of the details.

Any suggestions / experience of how others deal with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Squinty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Pretoria
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not use MeetUp? They will all have to signup to use the service (but that is no different from FB, really) and its designed for exactly this kind of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
15 Keys
United States
Living in the Delco
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use WhatsApp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine use Doodle when he has more persons interested by a game than the maw number of player.

You can use it to allow persons to subscribe to a given game of a given hour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.