Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MY Mona mini arrived separately a few days ago in what I would call a "smooshed" state. I can't tell if a small piece in the bag is supposed to be part of the mini or not. Maybe her epee/dagger? See the pic below. Can someone post a pic of their Mona mini so I can compare?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noble Knave
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is slightly OT, but what are Mona's abilities?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Her stake/wand had to be moulded separately, about a third of the resin models require some assembly (though that's better than the all of them we expected during the campaign)

I don't have a pic of her yet, but there was a "models come assembled and painted" tier and the guy doing that has a blog has he paints models. When he finishes Mona (or even just assembles and undercoats her) I'll post that here.

Mona drains power from other wizards. If you start in the same room as one you can take one of their glyphs. If you do, you get an extra action (I think move, but it might've been room)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Greg. So it looks like I should clip off the stave and glue it to her left hand, but I'll wait for a pic to be sure.

Thank you for sending it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.