Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hammond
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all -

I'm in the process of moving to Phoenix from Tucson, and (while I know they exist) I'm having trouble finding a proper "game store" in North Central Phoenix...

The type of place I'm looking for would be open on weekdays with lots of pick-up gaming... Think of like, Amazing Discoveries down in Tucson... I'm so desperate at this point, it doesn't even need to be board games - it could be MTG.

Any suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them."
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not north central Phoenix, but I know there are weekly meet ups at Game Depot (https://www.facebook.com/Gamedepotaz/)in Tempe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Daigle
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is Imperial Outpost in that area. I believe they have weekly meetups on Thursdays. But I agree with Game Depot, Patty and Dave are amazing, and have been in business for 30 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.