Subject: newb question 2 - mega bomb from GOTG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This scheme seems broken unless I am playing it wrong. The bomb only goes off once? And it could the first scheme twist, right? meaning the rest of the game only bystanders at play?

It seems like evil would never win on account of the qualifying event, which requires multiple non-gray KO heroes

I would think it would need to go off multiple times?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cad37 wrote:
This scheme seems broken unless I am playing it wrong. The bomb only goes off once? And it could the first scheme twist, right? meaning the rest of the game only bystanders at play?

It seems like evil would never win on account of the qualifying event, which requires multiple non-gray KO heroes

I would think it would need to go off multiple times?

Each time you draw a twist from the villain deck you put it in the special nega bomb stack of bystanders, shuffle and draw from this stack, so yes it will probably go off multiples times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
do you refresh the number of bystanders each time? example - twist one is a bystander, we rescue him, do I replace him before reshuffle? thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wynther Knight
msg tools
No, i dont think you replace the rescued bystander from the negabomb stack, so everytime a bystander is rescued, it increases the chance that the bomb will explode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cad37 wrote:
do you refresh the number of bystanders each time? example - twist one is a bystander, we rescue him, do I replace him before reshuffle? thanks!!

No, you don't refresh the Bystanders. The deck will always consist of 6 cards with the exception of when you shuffle the Scheme Twist you draw that round into the deck before randomly selecting one. The idea being, as was pointed out, it progressively increases the chance of the Nega Bomb going off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
WOW.. we played this one massively wrong then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.