$5.00
$20.00
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://truthfeed.com/hillary-supporters-throw-dog-crap-at-tr...

Hillary supporters threw dog crap, food, eggs, a can of monster soda, then shoved and punched Trump supporters in West Hollywood.

Gays for trump, Latinas for Trump, Arab Christians for Trump, Women with College Degrees for Trump and more in attendance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
What the fuck is a 'truthfeed'?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:

Sorry, the mainstream media doesn't cover real people. This is a blog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
ironcates wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Please, tell me more about the "people" the media covers. Are they aliens? Animate dead people, like in They Live? Are they like The Ascended, from Shadowfist?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
ironcates wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Please, tell me more about the "people" the media covers. Are they aliens? Animate dead people, like in They Live? Are they like The Ascended, from Shadowfist?

The MSM reports a narrative they want you to hear. Watch the DNC convention coverage then look at what the blogs, youtube videos, and periscope show about the thousands outside the convention protesting Hillary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

Hillary supporters threw dog crap, food, eggs, a can of monster soda, then shoved and punched Trump supporters in West Hollywood.

Gays for trump, Latinas for Trump, Arab Christians for Trump, Women with College Degrees for Trump and more in attendance.

Arab Christians for Trump. Seriously can't still give up that particular religious hatred against Muslims even when making this pathetic attempt at diversity. The "successful" rally seems to have totaled about 22 people. This may be a clue as to why the MSM ingnored it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Arab Christians for Trump. Seriously can't still give up that particular religious hatred against Muslims even when making this pathetic attempt at diversity. The "successful" rally seems to have totaled about 22 people. This may be a clue as to why the MSM ingnored it

How is Arab Christians for Trump Anti-Muslim? Are Arab Christians supposed to be Muslims in your mind?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:

How is Arab Christians for Trump Anti-Muslim? Are Arab Christians supposed to be Muslims in your mind?

Just so tres interesting that Trump supporters wanted to make sure that everyone knew the Arabs supporting Trump were Christians not Muslims. Can't have that now can we.

That clear it up for you there cupcake?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:

Just so tres interesting that Trump supporters wanted to make sure that everyone knew the Arabs supporting Trump were Christians not Muslims. Can't have that now can we.

I'm still not understanding what you mean by the bold statement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:

The important part is the one not bolded. You know the part pointing out the mindless religious bigotry Trump supporters wear with pride. Try to focus on the important things
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:

The important part is the one not bolded. You know the part pointing out the mindless religious bigotry Trump supporters wear with pride. Try to focus on the important things

The bigotry that you think that Arabs need to identify as Muslims or not at all is the important thing that surprises me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
I see pictures of barely enough people to fill an L.A. street corner waving Trump placards. I'm told that there's video of anti-Trump protesters throwing eggs at them and destroying their personal property. Both of the video links at this site are dead. Another site with (video) in the headline has no video.

I search for videos and find over an hour's worth shot by Cernovich which shows Trump supporters waving placards on a street corner. Again, there is no violence. Seventy-five minutes of video, and all I get is "Someone threw an egg at us." "Did you see who did it?" "No." "They threw a Monster can at us, too." I find a YouTube interview with Cernovich in which he claims there was violence, but again no video to back up his claims.

Then, they go into a Mexican cantina and are thrown out by the owner. There's nearly an hour of video on this as well, and again there's no violence. One of the Trump supporters claims he had guacamole thrown at him and someone punched him in the face. Again, no video. They go back to "the scene of the crime" and find witnesses there who don't back up their story. They call the police, who interview the witnesses and decline to make an arrest.

All those people holding up cell phones and periscopes, yet no one captured any of this alleged violence?

I call bullshit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SPIGuy wrote:
I see pictures of barely enough people to fill an L.A. street corner waving Trump placards. I'm told that there's video of anti-Trump protesters throwing eggs at them and destroying their personal property. Both of the video links at this site are dead. Another site with (video) in the headline has no video.

I search for videos and find over an hour's worth shot by Cernovich which shows Trump supporters waving placards on a street corner. Again, there is no violence. Seventy-five minutes of video, and all I get is "Someone threw an egg at us." "Did you see who did it?" "No." "They threw a Monster can at us, too." I find a YouTube interview with Cernovich in which he claims there was violence, but again no video to back up his claims.

Then, they go into a Mexican cantina and are thrown out by the owner. There's nearly an hour of video on this as well, and again there's no violence. One of the Trump supporters claims he had guacamole thrown at him and someone punched him in the face. Again, no video. They go back to "the scene of the crime" and find witnesses there who don't back up their story. They call the police, who interview the witnesses and decline to make an arrest.

All those people holding up cell phones and periscopes, yet no one captured any of this alleged violence?

I call bullshit.

Seems like it, can anyone provide any evidence for the claims?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is anyone engaging ironcrates on this? It is entirely possible someone somewhere threw something at the protestors, people cwn be dicks. The lajghable part is translating that into 'leftist violence.' Trying to raise one person (or two) being an asshole to a parity with the far right's systemic calls to violence and many examples of physical intimidation is so laughably pathetic it breaks the entire discussion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Trump Extremists Have Met Their Match In Their Clinton Counterparts: One Extreme Has Reinforced Another

ironcates wrote:

Yes, there were more tokens in attendance trying ever so futilely to create the perception that Trump has signIficant followers among Latin women, Arab Christians, college-educated women, and other minorities.

Unfortunately, they chose to put on their little charade on the same weekend that Donald Trump had hypocritically enough opened his Orlando campaign office directly across from the Pulse gay nightclub where 49 people were gunned down two months ago even while Trump himself was speaking to a conference of anti-LGBT pastors and Teavangelical leaders right there in Orlando at the same time!

Moreover, that meme photograph above did not capture what the Trump supporters were shouting, either.

As to West Hollywood, none other than the mayor of herself had warned the Trump campaign to steer clear of their fair city.

> Excerpts from the April 7, 2016 Los Angeles Times news story by Christina Bellantoni entitled:

West Hollywood Mayor Horvath To Donald Trump: "Stay Away!"

Mayor Lindsey Horvath

Lindsey Horvath has a message for Donald Trump, and it’s not welcoming him to her city.

Horvath, mayor of the liberal enclave of West Hollywood, is adding her voice to those of many other city leaders across the country to say she is fed up with Trump’s campaign tactics and inflammatory rhetoric. As the primary campaign heads to California for its June 7 contest, the mayor let the Republican presidential candidate’s campaign know, and also urged other city and county lawmakers to do the same.

“Where other cities or other communities might roll out the carpet we’re rolling up the carpet,” she told The Times in a recent interview.

The practical effects? If Trump’s campaign were to apply for a permit to hold a rally in West Hollywood, for example, Horvath's city officials would reject the application....

Horvath also penned a piece in The Advocate explaining her motivation.

Mayor Lindsey P. Horvath wrote:

As mayor of West Hollywood, I represent a diverse constituency. Over 40% of our community identifies as LGBT. Half of our city is under the age of 40. Of our 34,339 residents, 7,902 are over the age of 60, with a good percentage of our older adults being Russian-speaking immigrants — some of whom are Holocaust survivors. Each constituency uniquely contributes to the fabric of our society. Thus, I take very seriously the role I play in building community, especially how my words and actions help or hurt our collective ability to work together and solve our city’s problems.

Several months into my term, a constituent sent me a letter, comparing a recent vote I cast “to the Nazis who stole from less fortunate and weaker people, enjoyed their wares and eventually could not walk down any path without being recognized as evil wrongdoers.” She asked, “How do you sleep at night knowing you are, in spirit, an awful person?” And she concluded by noting, “I want to look you in the eyes and see if there is anything human or decent.”

I felt compelled to call out her language as well as other behavior I had witnessed from different members of the public and from my colleagues on the dais during a City Council meeting. Stating for the record that certain words and actions are unacceptable and antithetical to our goal of building community, I thought, was important to create a safe space for all to participate. While some called me thin-skinned, most appreciated that I tried to return a level of decorum to our public discourse.

I firmly believe it is the responsibility of those of us in leadership to use our words and actions wisely. That is why I took the opportunity to express how deeply disturbed I am by the Trump presidential campaign and to call out their destructive tactics. The campaign has gone beyond its right to express a political point of view or policy differences, which we all have to greater or lesser degrees. The hate speech and implicit calls to violence coming from Trump and his campaign are beyond the pale and have no place in any community in our country.

With the primary making its way to California, I wrote to the mayors of the other 87 cities in Los Angeles County, which has seen its share of violent hatred. We know firsthand how charged language can incite dangerous activity that puts our residents and neighborhoods at risk and at great cost to our cities. While we must always make room for free speech and reasonable — even passionate — debate, as elected leaders, we cannot allow the kind of violent rhetoric and hate speech that has become commonplace in the Trump campaign. It is wrong at every level.

From mocking people living with disabilities to classifying entire ethnicities as violent criminals to persecuting specific religious communities, Trump has pursued headlines in this election season with reckless abandon. The policy positions he has taken — opposing marriage equality, reproductive freedom, and a pathway to citizenship, to name a few — violate basic human rights. Furthermore, his encouragement and defense of acts of violence at recent campaign events is conduct unbecoming of any decent American, especially someone seeking the highest elected office in our country.

As West Hollywood's mayor, I have stated for the record that Trump’s campaign of violence and intimidation is not welcome in our city. We can all express political differences of opinion without endangering the safety and well being of the members of our community. Below is the letter I sent to the Trump campaign. I encourage you to consider reaching out to your local elected officials and asking them to do the same.

Here's the letter Mayor Horvath sent to the Trump campaign. (She has yet to get a response from it.)

Mayor Lindsey P. Horvath wrote:

To Donald J: Trump & Staff:

I am compelled to state for the record how deeply disturbed I am by the Trump presidential campaign. The hate speech and implicit calls to violence coming from your campaign are beyond the pale and have no place in any community in our country.

The people of West Hollywood have seen the devastation and destruction that hatred and hate speech can bring. We are home to Jewish immigrants who escaped Nazi occupation in Soviet Russia, to LGBTQ people of all ages including survivors of the AIDS crisis, and to many other diverse constituencies, of which we are most proud. We know firsthand how charged language can incite dangerous activity that puts our residents and neighborhoods at risk — and at great cost. While we must always make room for free speech and reasonable — even passionate — debate, your reckless rhetoric is wrong at every level.

With the primary making its way to California, as West Hollywood's mayor, I want to make very clear that your campaign of violence and intimidation is not welcome in our city. I demand that you renounce calls to violence and consider the role you play in shaping public discourse, specifically with the words you choose and the behavior you exhibit and encourage.

We do not have to agree or like one another, but as Americans and political figures in the public eye, we share a responsibility to lead by example. I take that responsibility very seriously, and I ask that you do the same.

Respectfully,

Lindsey P. Horvath
Mayor, City of West Hollywood

Mayor Horvath said that so far, she's only had people lauding her position.

So, we shouldn't be surprised that after this week, the Trumpistas have met their match in the Clintonistas because one extreme has reinforced its counterpart on the other side. So, what's good for the goose should be good for the gander as well.

Moreover, the hypocrisy of this week's godawful words and misdeed by Trump has richly earned him the contempt of the entire nation.

> Excerpts from the August 13, 2016 New Civil Rights news story by David Badash entitled:

Trump's Shameless Pandering To – And Ignoring Of – LGBT And Hispanic Communities Reaches New Depths
Donald Trump Opens Campaign Office Across the Street From Pulse Gay Nightclub – Scene of Nation's Deadliest Anti-LGBT Hate Crime, Mass Shooting, And Terror Attack

The memorial for victims of the Pulse nightclub shootings on June 12 located diagonally across the intersection of Orange Avenue and Esther Street can be seen in the reflection of the Trump campaign office window.

Two months to the day that 49 people were shot and killed at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Donald Trump stood before hundreds of evangelical Christians and delivered a speech at an anti-gay conference organized by a political operative who has called for a “war to restore a Christian America.” David Lane, who runs the American Renewal Project, which is funded by the anti-gay hate group American Family Association, invited Trump to speak to 700 evangelicals on Friday at an event he called “Rediscovering God in America.”

That event was literally 10 miles from the Pulse nightclub, which has since grown into a makeshift memorial covered with flowers and posters, decorated with candles, and held together with memories and tears.

Donald Trump, literally a few hours after the 49 mostly Hispanic and LGBT people were gunned down, did as he always does. He took to Twitter, patted himself on the back by claiming he's been right about "Islamic extremism," and then for weeks used the LGBT community to further his political aspirations.

The falsehoods spread by the media and groups like the Log Cabin Republicans, claiming that Donald Trump is the most pro-gay Republican to run for president dissolve when anyone looks at his actual stance on LGBT civil rights, and civil rights in general. But even Trump used that narrative to try to woo LGBT voters in the weeks after the Pulse attack, claiming, "I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs."

He also falsely, embarrassingly claimed: "The LGBT community, the gay community, the lesbian community, they are so much in favor of what I've been saying over the last three or four days." And, stunningly, he added, "You know what, LGBT is starting to like Donald Trump very much lately. Starting to like Donald Trump very, very much lately."

So, Donald Trump was 10 miles from the scene of the deadliest anti-gay hate crime in U.S. history, 10 miles from the scene of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history, and 10 miles from the scene of the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11.

And he ignored it.

He ignored the lives of the people who were lost and the lives of their families and friends on Friday.

Instead, this week, Trump addressed an Orlando conference of some of the nation's most anti-LGBT evangelicals, including people like David Lane, and Tony Perkins, and David Barton were there. And he just didn't have time to drive ten miles to honor those people who were gunned down by a religious fanatic because they were LGBT.

Trump has several times mentioned them, when it suited his narrative, but on Friday he could NOT even summon the moral courage to look those evangelical leaders in the eye and say, "Homophobia kills, homophobia hurts, and you, as a community, need to do better, because people are literally dying because of the polices you promote, the hate you spread, the lies you tell."....

So what did Donald Trump do instead of paying homage to the victims of the terror attack on the Pulse nightclub and instead of meeting with the families and friends of the 49 victims who were slaughtered – as Hillary Clinton did quietly in a visit several weeks ago that was not advertised to the press (as House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi did Thursday and as President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden did days after the massacre)? Did Trump even venture to go pay tribute to the victims of the Pulese Gay Nightclub Massacre?

No, on Friday, the same day he tried to woo anti-LGBT evangelical leaders, Donald Trump – or, at least, his campaign – set up a campaign office across the street from the Pulse nightclub!

Signs reading, "Hispanos con Trump," "The Train Trump," and "The Silent Majority Stands with Trump" now line the window of an office building across the street from the Pulse nightclub.

The Orlando Sentinel, reporting the news, graciously notes, the location "could be seen as problematic for a campaign struggling so far with Hispanics and the LGBT community."

Trump had already been criticized this week by LGBT groups, including Equality Florida, for attending an evangelical pastors event on International Drive that they described as "an anti-LGBT rally."

Trump - who said the day after the Pulse attack, "Our nation stands together in solidarity with the members of Orlando’s LGBT community" and stressed the danger of ISIS - told the Sentinel Thursday he did not know there were protests in progress about either his participation in the right-wing pastors anti-LGBT rally or about opening a campaign office directly across the site of the Orlando Pulse Gay Nightclub Massacre.

While some may see Trump opening an office across the street from the Pulse nightclub as pandering, a way to attract LGBT and Hispanic voters, others may see it as a chilling reminder that his hate speech and policies are what nurture, foster, and give sustenance to people who treat minorities like garbage. (Any doubts? See the bews story below about the Trump supporters out in Arizona.)

Because he doesn't genuinely care about anyone except himself, Donald Trump won't respect the families and loved ones of the dead, but he sure as heck will invest in real estate right across the street from a place they venerate.

> Excerpts from the June 22, 2016 New Civil Rights news story by David Badash entitled:

Trump Supporter Screams Down Trump Protester, Spewing, "Go Fucking Cook My Burrito, Bitch!"
Welcome To The New Face Of Donald Trump Supporters

Outside a Donald Trump rally in Phoenix, Arizona, last week, Trump protestors behind police barricades were confronted by several Trump supporters, including one shirtless man who screamed at one protester in particular, “Go fucking cook my burrito, bitch!” It's unclear from the video what, if anything, led up to the direct confrontation, or why the Trump supporter seemed to be focused on one man, who appears might be of Hispanic descent.

"Get the fuck out of here! Our country, motherfucker, our country!," the Trump supporter screams, almost uncontrollably. "Proud fucking American! Made in USA bitch, made in fucking USA!," he yells.

"Go fucking make my tortilla, motherfucker!," he continues to scream. He and his companions are holding and waving, almost as weapons, Trump signs.

"And build that fucking wall, for me!," he adds.

"Trump! I love Trump!"

"Fuck you! I love my country," he says.

The unnamed Trump supporter then offers to perform other acts.

The video was shot and sent to Gawker by photographer Eric Rosenwald.

In 15 hours it's been viewed nearly 1,500,000 times on Facebook.

Gawker notes under the arm of the Trump supporter is "a tattoo of the number 43, commonly received by members of the white supremacist hate group Supreme White Alliance."

It's no secret that among Trump's most vocal supporters are white supremacists, who believe Trump will actually enact the policies he say he will, which are designed to divert power back to white males.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A pretty legit blog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Altair IV wrote:
A pretty legit blog.

Reminds me of the debunked news team that Black lives matter, Westboro, and the KKK were throwing urine at each other other during the RNC.

All those cameras and no pictures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
Altair IV wrote:
A pretty legit blog.

Reminds me of the debunked news team that Black lives matter, Westboro, and the KKK were throwing urine at each other other during the RNC.

Well it's all organized by the Big foot/UFO consortium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
Altair IV wrote:
A pretty legit blog.

Enough forethought to attach revenue to all the clickable signup links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:

The bigotry that you think that Arabs need to identify as Muslims or not at all is the important thing that surprises me.

I suggest you re read your OP. You seem to be the first one who did so in this thread. Funny that you seems to be the one who originally thought so. How Piquant that you forgot that salient fact

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
12 years of this is why I lost faith in republicans.
25 years of this is why I don't trust any allegation they make about hillary.

Seriously... this has been a thing for over 2000 years.

There comes a point when you don't trust liars even if they are telling the truth. There is a fine point where it's not even worth the time to check if they are telling the truth any more.

The only fine distinction here is that it is trump supporters "crying wolf."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
SPIGuy wrote:

I call bullshit.

https://www.periscope.tv/PlayDangerously/1zqJVzBkOMLJB
At 1:01 in you can see the guy that was hit by the monster drink.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
ironcates wrote:
windsagio wrote:

The MSM reports a narrative they want you to hear. Watch the DNC convention coverage then look at what the blogs, youtube videos, and periscope show about the thousands outside the convention protesting Hillary.

This is just another way of pointing out that everyone is real. Nobody's filming mannequins on the pretense that they're people. The media can select a narrative, but only from among the people who actually exist. When someone makes claims about "real" people, they're lying. That doesn't distinguish anyone from anyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
SPIGuy wrote:

I call bullshit.

https://www.periscope.tv/PlayDangerously/1zqJVzBkOMLJB
At 1:01 in you can see the guy that was hit by the monster drink.
It's odd the seems to be no "counter demo" and no reason to think this was "a leafy".

And I am at 1:09 and have not seen any can, not any one reacting to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:

I suggest you re read your OP. You seem to be the first one who did so in this thread. Funny that you seems to be the one who originally thought so. How Piquant that you forgot that salient fact

My OP says Arab Christians for Trump in attendance. I'll ask again, how is the words Arab Christians for Trump, Anti-Muslim? Do you not see how the assumptions your making are bigoted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.