$30.00
$15.00
Jason Bagley
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would like to buy this game, but no game store in the U.S. seems to carry it. It does not seem like it would be as worthwhile to pay $40 to buy and import this game. Does anyone know of a store in the U.S. that sells this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bagley
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
I retract part of my statement. I assumed I'd need to ship it from Europe and Euros are more than Dollars and the game costs 25 Euros. Looks like LudiCreations can ship it from within the U.S. saving quite a bit of money. Still, it may be good to know: Is this the only way to purchase the game in the states? No other online retailer seems to carry this game.

Edit: Added detail to be more specific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Giannios
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason, as far as I know, LudiCreations has provided a US localized version of various of its games already.
Thus, I figure that it must be a matter of time before the game gets there.
Truth be told, LudiCreations can provide a more solid answer than I can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Richardson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason, If you are still looking for a way to get this game in America I will point you towards LudiCreation's new kickstarter. The other day at Essen '16 they had a large sum of money stolen from them, and in that loss decided to create a new game in the hopes of making up as much as they can. The new game is called "Steal This Game" and is a postcard game being sold for $5 (or more if you want to help them out). Also on the kickstarter they have a $14 (or more) bracket, where you will get "Steal this Game" along with "Kune v Lakia"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ludicreations/steal-thi...

I hope this helps you find your copy of the game and helps them recoup their loss.

Graham
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It is good news that there is a way to get a copy of this game easily, but it is too bad it had to happen because of something so terrible.

Any guesses on what shipping would be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Richardson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it says on the kickstarter that they are estimating fulfillment in December. Seeing as they already have produced the games (other than "Steal This Game" but that is just printing a post card) I'm guessing that this is a solid estimate (unlike other kickstarters that still might have to go through playtesting, art, and development before printing and shipping which is where some time issues happen for them).

So yeah, a month or two (depending on when in December it is shipped) but its a good way to get your game, and a good way to help a hurting publisher.

I've already been very excited to see how well the community of boardgamers have surrounded LudiCreations in their time of need, and look forward to getting this game myself!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
It is good news that there is a way to get a copy of this game easily, but it is too bad it had to happen because of something so terrible.

Shipping was $5. Total $19 for both games, which I think is a steal. Of course you can add more to to total to help them recover what they lost which I encourage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Richardson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:

Totally read this as "any guesses on WHEN shipping will be?" hence my post about fulfillment in December hahaha. Dyslexia Strikes again!

Thanks Dan for picking up what I missed, haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GTRichardson wrote:

Thanks Dan for picking up what I missed, haha.

No worries it's still good information for those that read this thread!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.