The Pursuit of Happiness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Life Goals - Level 3 Jobs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've played the game 4 times now with my son, & only once has a level 3 job become available, so my question is how do you achieve a level three role if one never shows up on the board, particularly if you are playing solo & have to accomplish this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably the only way is to spend a STH to refresh the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Excellent point, thanks Antonio I never thought of that.

How would we survive without BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Laardge11 wrote:
I've played the game 4 times now with my son, & only once has a level 3 job become available, so my question is how do you achieve a level three role if one never shows up on the board, particularly if you are playing solo & have to accomplish this?

You can also take advantage of the event card, if it comes up, that allows you to search the deck when you promote.

I was able to get the L3 that way once. The other time I did have to take the STH deduction twice to clear the Jobs row to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Another great point, thanks Mike.

I've not played with the expansion yet, but will do next game. Thanks again for the advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kos blaat
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
HawkFan wrote:
[q="Laardge11"] the event card, if it comes up, that allows you to search the deck when you promote.

I don't know what that is, can you explain that event card please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.