Hide
6 Posts

Onirim (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Freeing Dreamcatchers in finding no card case rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
usayama usao
msg tools
I have a question with playing Dreamcatchers.
Rulebook says about freeing that

Quote:
search through the deck, not find the card, trigger a Freeing, and take the card from next to a dreamcatcher.

Can I search through the deck and free a dreamcatcher even if I know no door is in the deck?

If it is possible, how about the case I know no door is in both the deck and any dreamcatcher?
For instance, I have already get two red doors. Then I play three red labyrinth cards. At that time, can I search red door in the deck (of cause, no red door in the deck) and perform to freeing?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shadi Torbey
Belgium
Bruxelles
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes, in both cases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
usayama usao
msg tools
Thanks for your answer!
Now clearly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ohbe One
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
goblintrenches wrote:
Yes, in both cases.

Whoa. Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
United States
Belton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also regading Dreamcatchers expansion: I have exactly one Lost Dream card in each of the 4 Dreamcatchers, but I have not won the game because I'm still trying to get the 8 doors on the table. Do I continue to lose Dreamcatcher cards and return the Lost Dream cards to the deck if I continue to get cards in Limbo? In other words, does the Limbo rule of Dreamcatchers continue to apply even after all of the Lost Dreams have been found?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shadi Torbey
Belgium
Bruxelles
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes, it does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.