Tony Armada
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,
Have a simple question: In Scenario 12, Americans have 5 weapons teams on map at beginning. I drew a reinforcement and wanted to add a HMG with weapon team. However, I had no weapon team left. How does everyone play this? I ended up using a green team instead.

Thanks.

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
The countermix is a hard limit. If you can't create the reinforcement (due to lack of the weapon team) you need to select an alternate reinforcement that can be created from the countermix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently, you rolled a 9 on the US support table. Since no weapon teams are available, you must select from among the other options for 1944 in column 9: Sgt Fuller or Line Squad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McLintock
Scotland
Glasgow
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
"Roll dice and kick ass!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad has noted somewhere that the countermix isn't a strict limit. That means that if you had other pieces available from another set, then you could use those. Otherwise, you'd have to be limited by the pieces available I guess. In other words, I wouldn't favour using 'counts as'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Ruf
Germany
Schönaich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JMcL63 wrote:
Chad has noted somewhere that the countermix isn't a strict limit. That means that if you had other pieces available from another set, then you could use those.

The permission to use extra pieces is included with each additional copy of the game you buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.