Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Badger Dubhghaill
United Kingdom
Todmorden
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi fellow Calderdale residents,

I'm looking at setting up a regular club for games like DnD, White Wolf, games like Talisman and Relic.

I've set up a Facebook page called Calderdale Gaming Community and someone has offered us Talisman and Hero Quest to get the club going.

What I'm looking for is fellow geeks to join me in helping set this regular meet up. If you have some boardgames you're dying to play with like minded people you are more than welcome to bring them along and host a game.

The one snag is finding a place. I'm setting it up in Todmorden and hoping to get it at The Golden Lion in the function room upstairs so we're out of the way of people partying hard but still access to alcohol for that bit of Dutch courage for the introverts and the like.

I would like it to be Fridays around 4 or 5pm.

So if anyone's interested in helping me gather geeks in the area, join the page!

Thanks
Badger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hague
United Kingdom
Todmorden
West Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG (I was chatting to you on FB). I'm sure you'll find a few more on here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Dubhghaill
United Kingdom
Todmorden
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. I may look into making it Saturdays instead of Fridays for the people who work late shifts during the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.