Leaving Earth» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in the UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just missed this on boardgameguru and can't seem to find another reseller that carries this game. Has anyone manage to get a copy in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've set up a couple of bulk purchases, but those are now completed.

You might have some luck with Philibert or 4Dados but in both cases I don't know whether they're keeping stock or just doing individual imports.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Roberts
United Kingdom
Southport
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine from Philibert - couldn't find it anywhere else.
It looks like they currently have the Outer Planets in stock, but not the base game. Might be worth signing up with them for an alert when it's back in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie Tucker
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJack wrote:
I've just missed this on boardgameguru and can't seem to find another reseller that carries this game. Has anyone manage to get a copy in the UK?

I went straight to the source (https://lumenaris.com/leavingearth.html) and got it. An extra $1 gets you a signed copy!

I already knew this, but be aware that you will have to pay an additional £12-ish in customs charges.

Still totally worth it though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, right now you'd be looking at about £75 for game + shipping + customs, or £140 with Outer Planets. I'm a fan, but I'm not that much of a fan; with the bulk order we got it down around half that. (And it's not as if Lumenaris gets any more of the money if we pay more.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Firedrake wrote:
Yeah, right now you'd be looking at about £75 for game + shipping + customs, or £140 with Outer Planets. I'm a fan, but I'm not that much of a fan; with the bulk order we got it down around half that. (And it's not as if Lumenaris gets any more of the money if we pay more.)

I am hugely grateful for you arranging that bulk order too. Thank you again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
www.boardgameguru.co.uk is restocking. You could give them a try. It would save you a lot of money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.