Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 3 PDR is strange. First, it appears as a reinforcement in Berbera if the Hobart is placed there. But the Hobart can simply setup in Berbera and then move out. I don't see the need for rule 13.3.

The only use for the 3 PDR is to negate the armor bonus. And the only armor is in De Simone column. Can it be used? The armor cannot be used in mountains so the Argan Pass bunkers don't need an AT. Barcasan could use it.

The 3 PDR has foot movement of 2. If it starts setup in Berbera it can reach Barcasan in Turn 4, just in time to face De Simone. If it goes in another direction or starts in Berbera later the Italians will reach Barcasan before it.

So it's use seems pretty straightforward. I think two or three rules could be spared and simply place the AT in Barcasan at setup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piergennaro Federico
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciao Marc, I come back to Milano (I visited also Girona and Barcelona ).

The 3PDR is an attempt of the British to equip their troops with antitank capacity.
About the movement reminds that can use the camions (rule 6.3)

Regard to your observation that "two or three rules could be spared" you have certainly right, but I love the "chrome" in the game whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pierfederico wrote:
Ciao Marc, I come back to Milano (I visited also Girona and Barcelona ).

The 3PDR is an attempt of the British to equip their troops with antitank capacity.
About the movement reminds that can use the camions (rule 6.3)

Regard to your observation that "two or three rules could be spared" you have certainly right, but I love the "chrome" in the game whistle

Ok, I just wanted to be sure that it is only chrome.
I also love chrome, but I want to be sure it is not a hole in the rules, only some color. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.