$35.00
Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: In better burrito news: My eyes have opened rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a food truck rally in my area on friday night. Usually I will only go when my friend's truck is there, but this time I wanted to try something new.

So I adventured down the line to see what was on every menu. And then I came to this truck....



The menu wasn't really grabbing me....until you see it....right in the freaking middle:



Sold. And then it came out. What does this masterpiece look like? This:



This is one of the best burritos....meals I have ever had in my lifetime. The meat was tender, the potato fries had a nice crunch to them...and there was enough spice to have it give a tiny kick without going overboard.

If you all visit my area...tell me. I will track this truck down for both of us to enjoy.

(And I guess it helps a little that the lady outside that was taking orders was pretty cute. Then again, the lady at the ice cream truck I visited after was pretty cute too. I am in the wrong line of work.)
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Spring is upon us and baseball is back! Lets go Mets!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bulgogi Burrito does indeed sound intriguing (I love Bulgogi). But what *I* would have been all over like white on sticky rice is the Pork Belly Bowl. OMG that sounds so awesome! Anyway, happy you found a new favorite.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that it does sound awesome...but a burrito is always love. I couldn't say no.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hamzy
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Ace race, baby!
badge
I, for one, welcome your mouse pointer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:
The Bulgogi Burrito does indeed sound intriguing (I love Bulgogi). But what *I* would have been all over like white on sticky rice is the Pork Belly Bowl. OMG that sounds so awesome! Anyway, happy you found a new favorite.


Yeah, I would have ordered the Pork Belly bowl as well. With the sauces on the side...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm tempted by the Grilled Brussels Sprout Skewers and the Ginger Sesame Chicken Wings.

How close is this to Florida?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
I'm tempted by the Grilled Brussels Sprout Skewers and the Ginger Sesame Chicken Wings.

How close is this to Florida?


How close is California to Florida?

Not very. LOL
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
demondude777 wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
I'm tempted by the Grilled Brussels Sprout Skewers and the Ginger Sesame Chicken Wings.

How close is this to Florida?


How close is California to Florida?

Not very. LOL


Well.... on the cosmic scale... practically right next door!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.