Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabrio Rossi
Italy
Campagnola di Zevio
Verona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i just want to be sure i'm playing it right

1 - if i place a wall and my opponent places the other wall with one angle touching one angle of mine, is it possible for a champion to move diagonnaly between them?

2 - technically the walls are only a "melee disturb" cause they do not block line of sight, nor "placing a champion" on the other side. Am i right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinsent Delvega
msg tools
mb
Sorry for the late reply, answers for you.

1 - if i place a wall and my opponent places the other wall with one angle touching one angle of mine, is it possible for a champion to move diagonnaly between them?

Yes. Champions cannot move into occupied squares, but they can move diagonally as long as they are only moving into unoccupied spaces. (Not winged Champions totally ignore this but must end in an empty square.)

2 - technically the walls are only a "melee disturb" cause they do not block line of sight, nor "placing a champion" on the other side. Am i right?

Correct!

If there are any other questions you can post here or email us at Help@ImbalancedGames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.