$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Saw this post in another thread:

Strom40 wrote:
Great review - thanks! I'm really looking forward to adding this game to my collection. I do think that the first player token was a missed opportunity to include a miniature - the cardboard standee is definitely not cool and clashes with the elegance of the mechanics, art & theme. I'm sure it was a cost issue.

And there doesn't seem to be any official Bloodborne merchandise or existing figures, other than the 500 dollar 1/6th scale model which is way too big, that would be appropriate to function as a first player marker.

So I was wondering what a good replacement might be....

Here's something that may be appropriate.. or at least is getting close to the Bloodborne theme..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MYUG1MU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl...

This is the first time I've seen Malifaux, and it seems to share some similar stylings to Bloodborne. Sort of steampunky victorian look-ish?
There was one other Malifaux figure pack I saw that was appropriate, but I don't remember what it was called and can't find it online :/

Anyway, I thought maybe you guys could add some alternatives if you found anything that looked good.. I was considering picking up the pack above, but thought I'd browse the internet to see if anything better popped up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessie Ulii
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be perfect for people who backed Rum & Bones: Second Tide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Alvarado
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DaPineapple wrote:
This would be perfect for people who backed Rum & Bones: Second Tide.

Wow, great find. That really is near-perfect. Too bad it'll be near-impossible to get. =\
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wow, that looks great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.