Andrew Alder
United Kingdom

Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm a little confused by some of the rules for the above mission and would be grateful for any assistance with the following.

1: The mission set up says that you are to use the normal enemy sheet for Bandits. Am I therefore to ignore that my posse is level 5 and not use the brutal side instead? I understand the part about adding the additional ability but not sure on which side to use of the enemy record sheet.

2: On my first turn I had a bandit spawn at the bank and rolling the D8 to determine his destination (1&2=A 3&4=B etc) he headed straight for A. Here's my conundrum, with a move of 6, the Bandit was able to move from the diagonal doorway straight off the board at entry point A! Did I do something wrong here? It seems odd that the game wouldn't even give you a chance to run him down.

Generally I find the mission rules easy enough to follow but the above has me stumped this time.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Lieberoth Wadum
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had No trouble with the mission.

As I understand it,

yeah, go for the brutal side

We experienced some of them taking a good sprint too. This is a mission where the clock is ticking. Not entirely sure any bandits made it off the board in one go, but from memory gut tells me it's possible

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.