Subject: Plano storage for base components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Naxer
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Outside of fleet building, I thought the base components where getting a little out of hand, so I did a little bit of handy work and thought you guys might like it. Item for Geeklist "O Plano boxes, how do I love thee?"
Let me know what you think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same box, so that's a nice mod.

Edit: I lied, wondering how you fit all that... yours is 7 across mine is 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Naxer
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was really going for one space per chit type, but you could use small plastic bags to double up on the squadron and number tokens since those aren't used as often to save space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am using one of those Stanley plastic toolboxes for my stuff, right now 2x Core, 1x each expansion. All the ship bits fit into one box per faction with lots of room to spare, plus a different little organizer for tokens, dials, dice, etc and all the squads in one of the core set boxes. I will need a new method to store the squads once the newly announced ones come out, though, the box is full. I could probably stand to hide away a few more X&TIE squads, I have tons of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Naxer
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
All the expansions... keeping them compact but accessible is a challenge indeed! I've been thinking about a two tear storage system, one to store at home and another to take on the road. I usually only play one game at a time with one factions, so a grab and go base components+build+play mat I could take to my FLGS then the rest can stay at home. The problem with the travel setup is the variability though, so I'm thinking of lining a plastic tote and the lid with a layer of foam with some room on the side for cards in a plastic bag... just need to order that foam on Amazon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.