4 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: May Spoiler: start of month question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Mune
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I am a little uncertain what a faded city does. Is this something that happens in future months, or is there something I am misunderstanding about the relevance if a city is faded or not?

In my game, yellow is C0da and I am playing the month of May. If yellow outbreaks into Blue (say Atlanta), then Atlanta produces faded figures for the duration of the game. In June however, Atlanta, even though it is a faded city, will go back to producing blue cubes. Is that right or wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Resnick wrote:
I am a little uncertain what a faded city does. Is this something that happens in future months, or is there something I am misunderstanding about the relevance if a city is faded or not?

In my game, yellow is C0da and I am playing the month of May. If yellow outbreaks into Blue (say Atlanta), then Atlanta produces faded figures for the duration of the game. In June however, Atlanta, even though it is a faded city, will go back to producing blue cubes. Is that right or wrong?

Once a city has the faded marker, it ALWAYS produces faded. It does not go back to cubes. That is the meaning of the marker. The fact it is not a C0da color is only relevant if the directions specifically state C0da color. If the directions refer to faded - then once a faded outbreak hits the city, it has become faded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mune
msg tools
Great, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Throughout the game, once you put a sticker somewhere, it stays there - you might be able to put another sticker on top of it, but you can never remove it.

This puts a sticker down, so it's a permanent change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.