Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
By now, many if you have tried or will soon try out Zimby Mojo in its solo mode. Please remember that the game was designed for multiple players and that its solo mode is a very different animal than the multiplayer game. Where the multiplayer game is about strategy, competition, conflict management, and treachery, the solo mode is about efficiency, experimentation, and honing one's skills for the multiplayer fray. It will have a very different feel and flavor than the multiplayer game. This thread may prove helpful as you begin to explore Zimby Mojo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebb Carrier
United States
Georgetown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a solo game last night and I'm hoping to get a multiplayer game in this week. I thoroughly enjoyed it though. A couple times throughout the game I sat back with my arms crossed just thinking about my moves. It is very quick, but it's engrossing. It had a lot of depth for a 20 (40-50 for me as it was a first game and lots of rules to check) minute game once you get the rules down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.