Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Forman
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I've been learning to play FoA. One quick question that I don't see in the rules anywhere - and I've probably missed.

How does one acquire new Fields (grain or flax)? I know you have to have available space but I don't see an action space to gain a new field.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
atlduke wrote:
Hi, I've been learning to play FoA. One quick question that I don't see in the rules anywhere - and I've probably missed.

How does one acquire new Fields (grain or flax)? I know you have to have available space but I don't see an action space to gain a new field.

Thanks

There's an action space in the summer that lets you build a plow, and then plow as many fields as you have plows.

Edit: Lower left of this photo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Forman
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes... but that's not acquiring a new field. That's plowing your existing ones, right? You start with one flax field and one grain field - so you'd plow one of those. What if I want to ADD more fields?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmb
atlduke wrote:
Yes... but that's not acquiring a new field. That's plowing your existing ones, right? You start with one flax field and one grain field - so you'd plow one of those. What if I want to ADD more fields?

Plowing means adding in this game. You don't plow your existing fields, you plow the grass spaces that are currently empty. For each Plow you control, you add one field of you choice: grain or Flax
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Forman
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhhhh.. thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.