$20.00
$5.00
Tyler Reed
United States
Batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody! I've posted about this topic before, but I've managed to solidify the date in our schedule for the designer play test night! It'll be at 7pm the last Wednesday of every month , starting this month! (So, august 31st)

So what does that mean? Well, you'll be able to use our location to test your game with other designers or our customer base. It'll be a chance to get some fresh play testers to see your game. It'll be in our "Clue Room" which is typically reserved for parties of 30 or more. So plenty of relatively quiet space. Everyone will be on a tab, so can freely move around and get food or drinks at their leisure from the on duty server.

with all that being said, what else would you need from me? Would a stack of pre-printed impression sheets be useful? Or would you prefer to bring your own?

My intent was to have everything be free form. Meaning designers with barely an idea or a fully fleshed out idea should be able to participate. If people don't want to hear what that person have to say, that's fine? Or would you prefer to have some sort of player rotation?

I'm really excited about the possibilities of this event, and I can't wait to see what everyone thinks.

if you haven't heard of the Rook before, we're a board game parlor in the middle of Over the Rhine (1115 Vine street) We have a giant wall of games, two floors for playing games, 12 beers on tap, and a full service kitchen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Vogel

Liberty Township
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: (Cincinnati) Designer Playtest Night August 31st!
What is your address and the name of the place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Reed
United States
Batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamer1001 wrote:
What is your address and the name of the place?

You're totally right, I forgot to post who I was representing. Eh heh... I edited my original post, but we're the Rook. We are on 1115 vine street Cincinnati Ohio!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.