Eric Park
msg tools
designer
===================
CHARACTER ABILITIES
===================

Name: Riley (Romy)
Color: Red (Rot)
Pros: Excellent runner gains additional two extra movement spaces per turn to a maximum of six.
Cons: Loves Jewels so much she won't battle or help her friends battle while holding one in fear of it being scratched!

Name: Brandon (Bernhard)
Color: Blue (Blau)
Pros: His great strength enables him to push through locked doors though any remaining movement is lost.
Cons: He is too cool he doesn't even bother battling Ghosts but will happily help his friends battle a Haunting.
Note:- When in a Solo Hunter Game he is all action, battling all Ghosts and Hauntings in his way!

Name: Giles (Jurgen)
Color: Green (Grun)
Pros: With his vast science knowledge he has no fear of ghosts. May leave a Haunted room with a Jewel.
Cons: Likes to keep notes as he goes as science can't be rushed! Maximum four movement spaces per turn.

Name: Yale (Gregor)
Color: Yellow (Gelb)
Pros: Being the youngest no one takes much notice of him, not even the Ghosts! Does not draw a Ghost Card when rolling a four or five.
Cons: As the smallest he can't run fast, yet! Maximum three movement spaces per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is GREAT!

But...I don't think the powers necessarily need to be tied to the people. Mainly because if my daughter wants to be the girl but wants to be Sciency or Sporty, it could be her choice.

Maybe I'll make these into little cards that you can select by choice or by random draw at the beginning of the game. I'll post the printout if I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.